You can’t use your civil rights if you don’t know them, so the ACLU of Colorado has assembled information for you about the rights you have as an individual when you get pulled over by police, participate in a demonstration, take photographs in public, have an immigration enforcement agent come to your door, of if you are disabled, a student or are refused service by a business. Get educated with these resources so you can protect your freedoms. The ACLU will cover all this and give you an update about what the legislature has been up to that can affect your rights. Don’t miss this program!
- Trump takes active steps to force failure of Obamacare, tank insurance markets, throw millions off insurance
- Trump eliminates healthcare subsidies for poor and middle income Americans
- MC Dems’ Halloween Pot Luck Bash 10/28! Bring the Kids!
- Republican Senator calls White House “an adult day-care center” for Trump, says President’s recklessness is setting the U.S. on a “path to WW III”
- CO Sen. Ray Scott Refuses votes against fix for drafting error that’s costing W. slope public transportation entities thousands
- Trump guts access to birth control, allows employers’ religion to dictate employees’ access to contraceptives on
- What is a “dotard”? on
- Democrats and Republicans aghast as Trump again blames “both sides” for Charlottesville violence on
- Rep. Scott Tipton Votes Against Jobs, Constituents’ Health and to Keep Trump’s Financial Info Hidden on
- District 51 Bond Issue Kickoff: Yes on 3A and 3B on