Drop by, grab a cup of coffee and join your friends in calling, emailing or writing your members of Congress. What could be more fun on a lovely fall morning? Drop in anytime from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. and leave whenever you must. Bring your laptop or tablet, pen, phone. Friendly support and camaraderie provided as well as postcard stamps. The event is in the large back community room across from the restrooms. Hosted by Indivisible Grand Junction.
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too
- Tipton Votes to end tax deductions, increase national debt by $1.4 trillion
- Inside/Out Dreamers DACA International Photo Art Project
- Scare the GOP! Join Mesa County Dems in the Veterans Day Parade!
- Hoboken, NJ elects First Sikh-American mayor
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too on
- District 51 Bond Issue Kickoff: Yes on 3A and 3B on
- Trump guts access to birth control, allows employers’ religion to dictate employees’ access to contraceptives on
- What is a “dotard”? on
- Democrats and Republicans aghast as Trump again blames “both sides” for Charlottesville violence on