Colorado Supreme Court ruled that Mesa County, and Plateau Valley School, Hospital and Fire Districts together owe Occidental Petroleum (“Oxy”), over $1 million, not including an additional $14,000/day in interest payments, all because of a mistake Oxy made in calculating the amount of tax it paid the county in 2011 and 2012. The same ruling may mean Garfield County owes Encana about $6 million.
- Local fundraiser for Diane Mitsch Bush, Dem for 3rd Congressional District running to unseat Scott Tipton
- Mesa County Dems’ Assembly Sat., 3/24 @ Central HS, Check in 9 a.m.
- Caucuses are tomorrow, Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. – Come out in force to make a difference!
- G.J. City Council to consider ending religious invocations at public meetings
- Fruita Chamber to host election forum March 8
- G.J. City Council to consider ending religious invocations at public meetings on
- Caucuses are tomorrow, Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. – Come out in force to make a difference! on
- Ready for caucuses on Tuesday, March 6? Here is a list of precinct sites: on
- Protect Mueller and the Russia Investigation! on
- Russian trolls spread occult narratives against Democrats in 2016 U.S. election, will target 2018 elections as well on