Senate Republicans passed a budget resolution last Thursday night that even Fox News reports lays the groundwork for Republicans to pass a budget that will increase the national debt by $1.5 trillion over the next 10 years, and that cuts Medicare and Medicaid to give tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans and corporations. The resolution passed without a single Democratic vote. Sen. Bob Corker, Republican Senator from Tennessee who sits on the Senate Budget Committee, told reporters Thursday afternoon, “This is the biggest hoax hatched upon the American people ever.” Don’t ask us why he voted for it, then! Read about it on ABC News.
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too
- Tipton Votes to end tax deductions, increase national debt by $1.4 trillion
- Inside/Out Dreamers DACA International Photo Art Project
- Scare the GOP! Join Mesa County Dems in the Veterans Day Parade!
- Hoboken, NJ elects First Sikh-American mayor
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too on
- District 51 Bond Issue Kickoff: Yes on 3A and 3B on
- Trump guts access to birth control, allows employers’ religion to dictate employees’ access to contraceptives on
- What is a “dotard”? on
- Democrats and Republicans aghast as Trump again blames “both sides” for Charlottesville violence on