Don’t get snowed. Know your rights as immigrants, and your civil rights as voters! The ALCU of Colorado will give FREE “Know your Rights” workshops about immigration and voting rights. The ACLU’s Immigrants’ Rights Project is dedicated to enforcing the civil rights of immigrants and combating public and private discrimination against them. The Voting Rights Workshop is to help people fight back against repeated attempts by Republicans to curtail people’s right to vote. The workshops will be held at the Mesa County Central Library on Saturday, Feb. 18. The “Know your Immigration Rights” workshop starts at 1:00 p.m. and the “Know Your Voting Rights” workshop will start at ~ 3 pm. For more information, please contact Anita at 210-428-0062.
- Local fundraiser for Diane Mitsch Bush, Dem for 3rd Congressional District running to unseat Scott Tipton
- Mesa County Dems’ Assembly Sat., 3/24 @ Central HS, Check in 9 a.m.
- Caucuses are tomorrow, Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. – Come out in force to make a difference!
- G.J. City Council to consider ending religious invocations at public meetings
- Fruita Chamber to host election forum March 8
- G.J. City Council to consider ending religious invocations at public meetings on
- Caucuses are tomorrow, Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. – Come out in force to make a difference! on
- Ready for caucuses on Tuesday, March 6? Here is a list of precinct sites: on
- Protect Mueller and the Russia Investigation! on
- Russian trolls spread occult narratives against Democrats in 2016 U.S. election, will target 2018 elections as well on