Closure of outlying DMV offices, staff reductions, demoralizing disparities in salaries, no raises for years, low morale among County employees, the Mesa County Clerk threatening to close her offices one day a week due to lack of funding…How much worse can Mesa County’s economic crisis get under its three Republican commissioners? Read about the latest county crisis here, and consider that Democrats just might do better. After all, things can’t get much worse…or can they?
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too
- Tipton Votes to end tax deductions, increase national debt by $1.4 trillion
- Inside/Out Dreamers DACA International Photo Art Project
- Scare the GOP! Join Mesa County Dems in the Veterans Day Parade!
- Hoboken, NJ elects First Sikh-American mayor
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too on
- District 51 Bond Issue Kickoff: Yes on 3A and 3B on
- Trump guts access to birth control, allows employers’ religion to dictate employees’ access to contraceptives on
- What is a “dotard”? on
- Democrats and Republicans aghast as Trump again blames “both sides” for Charlottesville violence on