Think House Representative Scott Tipton is on your side? Think again. In the last couple of weeks, Rep. Tipton has voted against cleaner air, against creating more American jobs, and in favor of keeping financial information secret that would allow Congress to tell if changes President Trump proposes in the U.S. tax code would benefit his family’s income. And all that happened AFTER he voted in June to violate your privacy by selling your Internet browsing history to corporations. Read about Tipton’s most recent votes in Congress in July here.
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too
- Tipton Votes to end tax deductions, increase national debt by $1.4 trillion
- Inside/Out Dreamers DACA International Photo Art Project
- Scare the GOP! Join Mesa County Dems in the Veterans Day Parade!
- Hoboken, NJ elects First Sikh-American mayor
- Drilling company demands over $1 million from Mesa County school, hospital and fire districts; GarCo on the hook for millions, too on
- District 51 Bond Issue Kickoff: Yes on 3A and 3B on
- Trump guts access to birth control, allows employers’ religion to dictate employees’ access to contraceptives on
- What is a “dotard”? on
- Democrats and Republicans aghast as Trump again blames “both sides” for Charlottesville violence on